Cass Almendral
had hour breath work meditation with energy healer Stephanie Jones. Deep breathing exercise with music from Native American folk to Beyonce's Halo. She put various special oils on my Chakra points including spikenard the oil that Mary Magdelaine... put on Jesus' feet. Hands, feet, ears & chin tingled. Felt physical blockages opened up. Feel healthy and healed from weekend excess. Email: stephanieannjones@gmail.com.Read More
August 31 at 2:42pm · Comment · Like / Unlike · View Feedback (17)Hide Feedback (17)
Shahla Husain, Cyndi Rojas and MoNa Al like this.
MoNa Al
MoNa Al
ooooooooooooooooh ur so lucky :)
August 31 at 2:47pm · Delete
Mairie Raxy
Mairie Raxy
I want!:o) Will she be with us on any of our outings?
August 31 at 3:21pm · Delete
William Paul Henley
William Paul Henley
Do I even want to know what a Chakra point is? Lol
August 31 at 3:55pm · Delete
David Schrader
David Schrader
wanna buy a bridge?
August 31 at 4:17pm · Delete
Carolyn Dizon
Carolyn Dizon
Sounds amazing. I am a huge believe in the chakras and the power in unblocking them! Have you listened to the Tibeten "singing" bowls? Very healing!
August 31 at 5:11pm · Delete
Greg Hold
Greg Hold
Dude?
August 31 at 6:49pm · Delete
Greg Hold
Greg Hold
I know what you mean, all of my Chakra points are harmonized now so I’m doing a harmony enlightenment dance around my office. The spikenard oil only caused a spiritual “escape velocity” in which I realized a moment self actualization and dimensional interweaving.
You don’t believe that new age hocus-pocus, do you?
August 31 at 7:04pm · Delete
Liz Law
Liz Law
Cass she sounds amazing, I am going to get in touch we have similar interests. thxs
August 31 at 10:28pm · Delete
Scott MacWhinnie
Scott MacWhinnie
I'm going to go oil up my spikenhard right now and see if I can get a tingle going and open a blockage. I'll then "report" back.
September 1 at 9:16am · Delete
Cass Almendral
Cass Almendral
David, Greg, Scott, You don't know what you don't know.
September 1 at 10:53am · Delete
Emilio Santiago
Emilio Santiago
Every guy is going 'dude WTF?' And every girl is like 'OMGomg that sounds wonderful!!'. Its amazing the human species reproduces.
September 1 at 8:51pm · Delete
Liz Law
Liz Law
Scott love the comment very nice : )! sounds good to me
September 1 at 8:57pm · Delete
Cass Almendral
Cass Almendral
Greg thanks for sending me that "Which StarTrek character are you?" FB questionaire! I know you'll be a strong convert to modern spiritual beliefs with your foundation in early to current SciFi. But try reading the Dali Lama's book "The Art of Happiness." It's more practical and less Alien than you might think. You know my favorite film this summer as the latest StarTrek movie. Live long and prosper!
September 2 at 12:03am · Delete
Greg Hold
Greg Hold
[This one is out of order since it got deleted by accident.] Um, Emilio is right. I don... Read More’t want to alienate the ladies so sorry David and Scott, I’m switching sides. Um, Cass, I too have just consulted with a Shaman and through the ultimate convergence of mind, energy and spirit, have burrowed an inter-dimensional worm hole of consciousness and now I can only pity others for not seeing this focal point. The piecing together of clues from different spiritual beliefs, like spikenard oil and Native American chants have proved to be indispensable pieces to the ultimate puzzle. Now I’m singing the praises of this enlightenment and hoping to avoid arrest for doing so."
September 2 at 12:45am · Delete
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment